Sunday, November 28, 2004

Spanning the Globe to Bring You the Constant Variety of Sport: The Thrill of Victory and the Agony of Defeat, the Human Drama of Athletic Competition

That's ABC's shtick. Me, I just look for the ridiculous, stuff like this:

The Bearcats taunted the Cardinals by dancing on their midfield logo before the game.

Louisville noticed and then commenced the blowout immediately.

As Louisville poured on the points, linebacker Brandon Johnson was hoping the Cardinals' high-powered offense and opportunistic special teams would slow down.

..."I told the guys after the game, 'You guys don't know anything about ball control. I mean, three plays, touchdown; one play, touchdown; two plays, touchdown. But that's how our offense plays. What are you going to do?"


I don't know what you're going to do, but I know what the captains of the Bearcats are going to do: Look for a new pre-game routine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home