Friday, January 21, 2005

"It's the Apocalypse All Right! I Always Knew I'd Have a Hand in It." -- Prof. Farnsworth, Taken from "Cartoon Quotes"

My favorites from this Cartoon Quotes page,

Brain: I shall pollute the water supply with this DNA defibuliser, turning everyone into mindless slaves.

Pinky: What about the people who drink bottled water?

Brain: Pinky, people who pay 5 dollars for a bottle of water are already mindless slaves.


Here is Edward Bear, coming downstairs now,
bump
bump
bump,
on the back of his head, behind Christopher Robin. It is, as far as he knows, the only way of coming downstairs, but, sometimes he feels that there really is another way, if only he could stop bumping for a moment and think of it,


[Welcome to my world, bear &mdash BL]

and, my favorite, a pickup line from the Beavis and Butthead show,

"I can make you feel like I've never had sex before."

I'm writing "So true" in the margin of my screen by that one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home