Monday, June 06, 2005

"Your Honor, We'd Like the Article's Last Sentence Striken from the Record"

Patricia Sato said the charges against her daughter are exaggerated....

``I'm not saying all of it didn't happen,'' Patricia Sato said. ``I asked Charity ..., and she said, `Mommy, I was drunk. I don't remember.' ''

Charity Sato was arrested Saturday on charges that she forced the boy she was babysitting to use a sex toy on her twice during a 2 1/2-week period ending this past Tuesday.

The affidavits indicate Sato touched the boy inappropriately, then punched and squeezed his genitals ``to hurt the victim'' while two other children watched.


Even with the testicle punching (or, maybe, because of it), that's more fun than I ever had with a woman when I was his age.

P.S. Don't you love Charity's mother's reaction? Is there nothing so beautiful or as blinding of the truth as a mother's love?

I mean two-six packs got her so blotto she doesn't remember forcing an 11-year-old to use a vibrator on her? Come on.

Luckily, she wasn't so drunk she couldn't capture the moment on film. (When will people learn?) I'll post the results of her 35mm fancy as soon as they hit the Internet, which should be right aboooooooooooooooooooooooooooout NOW.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home