Thursday, December 01, 2005

Pam's BoobJob Blog (NSFWK: Not Safe for Work or Kittens**)


"I enjoy sharing my self and photos with others, I am proud of my Boob-Job, besides being an aerobics instructor I am some what of an exhibitionist."


Shhhhhhh, you had me at "Boob." Pam, -sniffle - you had me at "Boob."

You know, I use to think a person was born gay, and I'd roll my eyes at the nurture side of the argument. I apologize for that. Now, I believe there are women so frightening they are capable of sending a straight guy into the arms and orifices of a gay lover.

Thanks for that, Pam's Boob-Job Blog.

**"Please, think of the kittens."

3 Comments:

Blogger giornalista said...

So, I guess you won't be interested in checking out my testicular droopage corrective surgery before-and-after blog...

Your loss.

9:48 PM  
Blogger Biff Loman said...

Not so fast there.

12:07 AM  
Blogger Circa Bellum said...

I really liked Pam's before shots. The afters, not so much. Why do cute girls do these things? And what's with all the hideous tattoos and piercings? They're not just for street people anymore...

6:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home