Wednesday, April 19, 2006

"P is for Portman. . . "


I don't sleep, motherfucker, off that yak and the bourbon,
Doin' 120, getting high while i'm swervin'.

Damn, Natalie, you a crazy chick.

Yo! Shut the fuck up and suck my dick!

I'm bustin' dudes mouths like gushers, motherf**ker!
Roll up on NBC and smack the shit out Jeff Zucker!

"What you want Natalie?"

To drink and fight!

"What you need Natalie?"

To fuck all night!

Don't test me when I'm crazy off that airplane food.
Put my foot down your throat till you shittin' my shoe. . . .

Natalie you are a badass bitch (Hell yeah!)
And I will pay for your dry cleaning when my shit gets on your shoe (What!)
As for the drug use, well, I can vouch for that.
My dick is scared of you, girl.

Finally, I'm seeing her appeal.

*Thanks MilkandCookies for the picture and lyrics

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home