Friday, July 21, 2006

Tell Him about the Perfect Penis Theory



"I don't believe your pappy.
"He may be rich, but he ain't happy.
"He tells you about work and you want to be him,
"But when's the last time you got to see him."

"He works hard. Why?
"So you can go out and buy
"A bunch of bullshit that you don't need
"Driven by your punk-ass hopes and greed."

"That's why
"I say,
"Fuck it."

"For the first time in my life,
"I'm finally free:"

"No mansion for me.
"I said, 'Fuck it."

"No brand-new Humvee
"I say, 'Fuck It."

"But you'll get no pussy."

"Fuck it."


"What you don't understand
"Is I make love to my hand.
"So I don't need you, Honey.
"I beat my dick like it owes me money."

"Fuck it.
"That's right:
"I said,
"'Fuck it'' (begins at 3 minute mark)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home