Monday, August 07, 2006

Like Anusol, It's Got It's Organ Right in the Name. It Has To Be Good

Nothing Goes Better with a Minty Fresh Ass than a Crystal Clear Rear


That's true. I love a minty-fresh ass and, god knows, I need to do something about my crackne, but I'm not sure. Tell me more.

Men, Women, Straight or Gay, everyone who has an ass can benefit from Sphincterine. Sphincterine was developed to clean, stimulate and refresh while giving the user complete confidence in any situation.

Confidence in any situation? Does that mean Sphincterine is safe for rimming?

Yes. Sphincterine has a pleasant minty flavor that tastes great and unlike soaps and chemically infused wipes, it does not leave a bitter taste. Sphincterine actually uses food-grade ingredients in its formulation.

Really? I mean, REALLY?

It's like Altoids for your Ass!

4 Comments:

Blogger Roxy said...

Hilarious --

Sphincterine? ... CRACKNE? ... spew.

2:46 PM  
Blogger reenee said...

You are providing an extremely useful and valuable service. I never go searching for odd news anymore.
I simply come here.
Thanks Biff, you're a swell guy.

7:41 PM  
Blogger Biff Loman said...

"Swell"?!

Damn, I was hoping for "strange and complex."

5:16 PM  
Blogger reenee said...

But that would be telling you what you already know.

8:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home