Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Loman. Biff Loman

Teaching a dork like Napoleon Dynamite to score with the ladies is a difficult task. But acing our scoundrels quiz is even tougher. Do you know all there is to know about Bond's womanizing or Eddie Murphy's macking?


0-3 correct: You're not much of a scoundrel. . . .

Apparently, my scoundrel cred comes down to knowing what "epistolary" means, what body part Sandra Oh broke, and that Grace Jones has a scary vagina. That sucks.

But I'm a lover, not a scoundrel. I can live with that.

1 Comments:

Blogger reenee said...

I took the quiz out of morbid curiosity, and discovered that while I'm not exactly a player, or a guy, I've got some decent moves.

While I have no opinion on anyone's vagina but my own, and I simply had to watch Sideways because it was filmed here, I was also able to correctly identify epistolary only because every once in a while my Catholic upbringing breaks out of the lead box and six foot hole I keep it in.

Again, thanks for the laughs.

7:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home