Saturday, December 23, 2006

Because the Relationship Isn't Over Till Someone Is Invoking the Power of the Lord

Two women fired from UT-Arlington told supervisors that they prayed and rubbed religious oils on a co-worker's cubicle because they believed she was "demonically oppressed," according to personnel records the university released Friday. . . .

In an e-mail to supervisors, the male co-worker said he was invited to witness the praying and cleansing but became uncomfortable when Shatkin began to chant loudly and rub perfumed oil on the absent co-worker's cubicle wall.

The man quoted Shatkin as praying, "You vicious evil dogs. Get the hell out of here in the name of Jesus. ... I command you to leave."


Wow, those are the same words screamed at me by every one-night-stand I've ever had: good times, good times.

7 Comments:

Blogger reenee said...

Wow, those are the same words screamed at me by every one-night-stand I've ever had: good times, good times.

But . . . did you make them meow?

10:40 PM  
Blogger Biff Loman said...

Yes, I did. How I did it is what led them to believe I was possessed in the first place.

10:54 PM  
Blogger reenee said...

Got video?

11:49 PM  
Blogger Biff Loman said...

Yes, but I didn't get any of them to sign releases. As much as I'd like to share, my hands are tied, which you'd be able to see if I could show you the video.

12:37 AM  
Blogger reenee said...

Smart cookies, they are. I've been saved a few times as well by failing to sign release forms.

8:55 AM  
Blogger LeeSee said...

Video? Release forms? Who has time for that when you're busy tying someone up, it's all in the heat of the moment.

I personally have never heard meowing or even meowed myself, however I have heard oinking, snorting, gurgling,and barking; this is aside from the usual panting, moaning and groaning.

Is this too much information?

4:29 PM  
Blogger Biff Loman said...

Is this too much information?

I'm sorry. How rude of me! I didn't realize this was your first visit to my blog.

No, that wasn't too much information. There's no such thing.

In fact, your post sounds like you were holding back on us. Feel free to be more forthcoming in future comments.

We don't judge here.

So welcome, Leesee, is it? Visit often.

10:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home