Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Do You Take It?



Well, my father says you're nifty,
And you've heard of Baudelaire,
And we, both, agree human rights abuses are unfair.

You understand your feelings,
And you're not afraid to share,
And I think I could do something with your hair.

You smell nice,
And you're groovy,
And we, both, like foreign movies.
My mother says, you have that touch of class.

Well, I could see a shining future
Where we'll dialogue and nurture,
But there's one last thing I feel I need to ask: . . .

Oh, calm down. It's not like I linked to "Fist Me This Christmas."

5 Comments:

Blogger reenee said...

See? It's times like this that you give me that extra incentive to always keep coming for visits. I needed this after the drive from hell through non-stop rainstorms.

8:19 PM  
Blogger Biff Loman said...

I live to serve.

Will Mistress require anything else?

9:29 PM  
Blogger LeeSee said...

Fisting? Freaks.

11:01 PM  
Blogger Biff Loman said...

Well, sure, it sounds freaky when you put it like that. (What doesn't?) But try it with a lilt, play with it on your tongue, you know, fisTING.

See? That's inviting: normal in that "Who wants Tupperware?" kind of way, yet naughty, as in "It's says, 'Wet Paint,' but I oh so want to touch it" forbiddingness. It gives you a tingle.

No?

Well, would you mind saying it again anyway, because I think it's beginning to work on me?

12:46 AM  
Blogger reenee said...

Biff, you are such a freak, but then admittedly, this is the draw.

2:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home