Thursday, December 07, 2006

Got it? Good. Now, Gwin' On Over to Amazon.com. Hurry. Step and Fetch It before Dere Ain't No Mo'



If you've yet to cross me off your Holiday shopping list because you can't answer the question "What do you get the black man who has everything?" I can help you. The black man with everything wants -- nay, -- needs one of these. The Black Man Bottle Opener.

P.S. On the bright side, they didn't call it the Sambo Bottle Opener. By the growing evidence, it's apparent they probably thought about it.

P.P.S. They definitely thought of it. Great Jesus at a Slave Auction! Will wonders ever cease?

2 Comments:

Blogger reenee said...

I'd have ordered it for you, alas, when I clicked on the link, the page could not be found.

But! I do have a lead on where to get a black jockey!

I ran across it when I was looking to purchase this label for a relative to be named later.

8:23 PM  
Blogger Biff Loman said...

I thought Amazon might take it down once the uproar started, so I took the precaution of taking a screen shot.

Voila!

8:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home