Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Yes, the Semiotician in Me Sees the Racism at Play Here, but He's Ignoring It so He Can Enjoy the Recycling Scene


WOOO! YOU KNOW YOU CAN'T BRING THAT WEAK-ASS STUFF UP IN THIS HUMPTY BUMPTY!

YOU KILL THE JOE, YOU MAKE SOME MO'! YOU KNOW THAT, BABY! ELSE YOU IN FOR A LONG DAY! A LOOOONG DAY! CAUSE TRIPLE T'S UP IN THIS BIIIIIITCH!


I might not be up in this bitch, but if you leave an empty coffee pot simmering on the warmer in the conference room during work hours, I will bring the pain.

Check razor! Check razor!

1 Comments:

Blogger reenee said...

Omigawd! Funny, funny, funny! I watched this three times, and each time I laughed even more. Tears in the eyes laughing.
Thanks, Biff.
Like everyone else who has ever had to work with morons, I'd give anything to have Terry Tate at my place of work. He'd be busier than he could ever imagine.

2:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home