Thursday, January 04, 2007

You Don't Want to Know What I Would Do for Monica Bellucci


Erotic older women have become a titillating topic ever since Rene Russo, 45, started cooking up the celluloid in The Thomas Crown Affair. Experience is arousing and wrinkles are racy for anyone worshipping middle-aged goddesses. For the nonbelievers, I present a personal Top 10 pantheon of fabulous 43+ tasties.

Isabelle Adjani -- I drool in francais when I voyeur this femme magnifique, who exudes teenage succulence at age 44. Ms. Adjani -- passionately displayed in Queen Margot -- inherited her exotic features from Algerian and German parents. My opinion: Daniel Day-Lewis was tres stupid to abandon Isabelle, after impregnating her with a son.

Anita Hill
-- She's 43 and terminably prim, but I can't drink a Coke without wanting to park pubic hair on the can for her. I sympathize with her ex-employer's obsessions when I gaze at Ms. Hill's educated physique, and her gentle, litigious eyes. And when her soft, husky voice repeats the judge's filthy comments? SCHWWIING! Clarence Thomas trial transcripts are hotter than the Starr Report!

Although I don't agree with him on every entry, given that I would punch the baby Jesus in the throat to get a kiss on the cheek from Isabelle Adjani, it's safe to say I agree with him on at least one.

1 Comments:

Blogger reenee said...

I have decided to quite sipping on beverages while reading your posts and following the links there.

Once I got to . . .Imelda Marcos. . .is a crooked, curvaceous old sex-cookie at 70, I lost it.

6:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home