Thursday, April 19, 2007

Can't We All Get Along


Alexyss Tylor: Welcome to The Alexyss Tylor Show. I'm your host, Alexyss Tylor, and, today, we're going to talk more about my new book, Vagina Power: Volume 1 of Spiritual Sexuality.. . . .

I want to ask you right now, if you're not standing at attention, to stand in vagina power and manifest your destiny.

You know this is October, and in a few days, we'll be in Halloween, so I was thinking. I usually don't celebrate Halloween and don't go trick-or-treating anymore, but all girls need to get up and go buy us some costumes. And the costume I am choosing to stand in vagina power in is a pilot. I'M PILOTING THE PUSSY! See, y'all have got to be a pilot over the pussy, y'all. Y'all have got to be the Pussy Police.


Before, when I fantasized about the Pussy Police, I daydreamed about four or five vaginas of the PP hitting my penis like it were Rodney King, hard and often, until it was whimpering, defeated, more than ready to surrender, all the action captured on video tape. But, now, she's gone and turned that fantasy into something dirty.

Thanks, Alexyss.

1 Comments:

Blogger reenee said...

Pussy Police" "guv'ment cheese" "bored nuts" ??

Too bad Alexyss Tylor didn't take her mother's lead and say, "I didn't say nuthin'"

Nonetheless, it was hilarious.

Thanks, Biff.

10:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home