Wednesday, May 02, 2007

"Happy Mother's Day, Mom! What Is It? It's Just Something I Had Made for You. Why? What Does It Look Like?"


Looking to wow your co-workers at the upcoming office meeting? How about a box of chocolates from The Incredible Edible Anus. What’s that? You’ve never eaten a piece of chocolate shaped like someones asshole before? Well, there’s no better time than the present. According to the folks at TIEA, chocolate has aphrodisiac properties and is also good for helping to ease a hangover. So, why do they have to be in the shape of a rectum? You ask such silly questions. Get your mouth on a piece of chocolate anus and see for yourself. The only question I have is, how did they get a model of the shape to form the chocolates? Hmmm.

I was young! I was in grad school! I needed the money! They said, it was for an art project! I liked the feel of warm chocolate on my anus and would've paid them for the sensation!

Um, you should probably ignore that last one.

1 Comments:

Blogger reenee said...

Um, you should probably ignore that last one.

Hmmm, the things one can learn about other bloggers can be eye opening.

11:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home