Monday, September 17, 2007

I Ask You: Is that the Face of a Robber, a Thug, a Conspirator? Murderer, Yeah, Sure. But Six Other Felonies Linked to Robbery? Come On



O.J. Simpson was arrested in September 2007 for the alleged armed robbery of a memorabilia dealer in a Las Vegas hotel room. Simpson, 60, was booked into the Clark County Detention Center, where this mug shot was taken. According to investigators, Simpson and several cohorts burst into a room at the Palace Station hotel and confiscated collectibles that Simpson claims were stolen from him (the items were being offered for sale by a dealer with whom Simpson has had prior business dealings). The former football star was charged with six felonies, including armed robbery, assault with a deadly weapon, and conspiracy.

How do you think they got him to make that face? I'm guessing the booking sergeant pinched his cheeks and coaxed it out of him:

"Who's a little double-murderer? Who's a little double-murderer? You are, aren't you? Yes, you are! Yes, you are! Do you have a smile for me? I bet you do. Come on. Come on. There it is. Oh, you are a snuggie bear. How's a perp like you still single?"

Or something like that.

And is it me, or is he starting to look like Bill Cosby?

Yeah, I'm thinking the same thing. I'd buy a pudding pop from him.

1 Comments:

Blogger Bryan Gates said...

Do you think that one phone call went something like, "Hey I need to speak with Johnny, tell him it's Orenthal," ... "He's what??!!, Oh shit!"

9:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home