Thursday, November 29, 2007

Is the Writer's Strike Over, Yet?



Hillary: I'm in the front,
But what I want is a little bit of Mandingo love.


Bill had Monica
Playing him like a harmonica,
So can I be blamed
If I want to get some strange.


Yes, I am a firm believer
In some hardcore jungle fever.


He's my boy, I am his girl.
Hells yeah, we're both down with the swirl.


We might have differences on Iraq,
But no one's stiffer in the sack.


I can't lie.
That's why
I wanna' be under Barack Obama.


The polls have me in the lead,
But your pole's the only one I need.



See what they did there with the Poll/Pole thing? Do you know what that means? Yeah, that's right: they've killed the funny.

Oh, and it's going to be a long, long election year.

1 Comments:

Blogger reenee said...

You crack me up.

10:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home