Thursday, December 06, 2007

Five Minutes Later, the EMTs Returned to That Very Same Residence to Remove the Bell from the Husband's Ass


Wife: Love, I'm definitely under the weather. How are you feeling?

Husband:: How do you think I feel? I've got your stupid cold, haven't I? Thanks a lot.

Wife: Poor darling, you should have said something. I would have come down and made you some soup.

Husband: I called for you. I said, “ Laura! Laura!” But you didn't come, so I dialed 9-9-9.

[Sound of sirens in the background]

Laura: What?

EMT1: Where is he? Quickly, love.

Laura: In…

EMT1: Okay, son, everything's going to be fine.

Husband: I'm going to die.

EMT1: Not if we can help it.

Husband: My head's so…burning.

EMT2: How did this happen?

Laura: Oh. He caught a cold off me.

EMT2: You just don't think, do you?

Laura: I-I-I'm a bit confused. Hasn't he just got a cold?

EMT2: For god's sake woman, he's a man. He's got a man cold.


Well, duh.

A woman like that, how did she ever get a license for marriage? She clearly knows nothing about being a wife.

I weep for the state of marriage. I really do.

1 Comments:

Blogger reenee said...

Well, I gotta say, that's where I'd have put the bell. . . once I'd put my gloves on.

8:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home