Sunday, November 13, 2011

So, Pastors' Wives Don't Swallow. Good to Know


Family Feud
Steve Harvey: Megan, tell me something that you put in your mouth, but don't swallow. 
Wow.… You talk about the cat-that-ate-the-canary look. 
Megan, I'm going to ask you a question. I want you to think about this show and all the years it's aired, how many families have enjoyed this wonderful form of Christian entertainment. So find a way to give me your answer and keep it where we can all be working when you're done. 
Megan: Well, I'm a pastor's wife, but, um, I will say this out loud: There's sperm. 
You know it's up there, Steve. Everyone knew it. It's up there. We're going for the money! 
Steve: [mocking her] “We're going for the money, so that makes it all right! It doesn't matter that I'm a pastor's wife. Ticket to hell is worth $20,000.00. You know it's up there, Steve.”  
No, I don't know a damn thing is up there. What you ain't going to do is drag me into your little nasty world…
You can drag me into your nasty, little world. If knowing this ahead of time helps, I'll put up little fight.

 So, is there a line?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home