Thursday, August 11, 2005

Happy Anniversary to Meeeeeeeeee!

Things have been so hectic lately that I blogged right past my anniversary: I started this blog one year ago last month, and I can't believe I'm still going at it. (I would've thought some shiny new thing would have caught my attention by now.) Good on me, I say.

To mark the occasion, here's a link to the post that started it all way back when. Go back and remember the good old days, won't you?

And the first anniversary is the paper anniversary, so if you feel inclined to send a gift, remember, nothing says paper like money.

2 Comments:

Blogger Circa Bellum said...

I remember that post. Wow has it been that long?

6:02 AM  
Blogger giornalista said...

Congrats, my American amigo!

Here's hoping the wide world of human stupidity, lunacy and is-this-for-real tragi-comedy continues to provide fodder for our loose federation of disparate blogs...

Excellsior!

10:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home