Sunday, November 13, 2005

"Our Anus Is a Useful Thing Indeed..."

THE PROPER WORDS SONG

PENIS


Is what boys have down in front.

PENIS

Is the word, though it seems blunt.
All boys have a penis, so no matter what you've heard,
Remember that PENIS
Is the proper word.

VULVA

Is what girls have down below.
[Even though most people call it "vagina" and some children call it "Virginia"]

VULVA

When she's naked, it will show.
All girls have a vulva, so no matter what you've heard,
Remember that Vulva is the proper word.


Let's see: A creepy, old guy has written a song to help children learn their body parts, particularly, the ones, you know, down there. I don't know what that looks like to you, but to me, it looks like community service for a first-time sexual offender.

Unfair as this is to say -- since this video is the only evidence I have to base my judgment on -- I expect we'll be seeing a lot of videos from this guy in the future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home