Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Let's End Discrimination against the Big-Breasted, and then, Let's Try to Get a Fair Shake for the Beautiful. Let's End This Madness Now

A Miami-based dancer is suing the owners and producers of the Broadway musical 'Movin' Out' for more than $100 million in damages on grounds that she was emotionally abused and fired after her breasts grew too large for her costumes.

. . . Alyse says she was dismissed from the cast of the show last month after her breasts grew from cup size C to D while she was recovering from an injury. . . .

"I was thin, I was a size zero, but my breasts had gotten bigger," Alyse told a news conference on Tuesday. "When I tried on my costumes they fit everywhere except in the breast area
."


Alyse, let me get this straight. You're a petite, Miami-based dancer with large, natural breasts? Um, yeah, . . . Look. It might not seem like it now, but believe me. You're going to be all right. Really.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home