Tuesday, September 19, 2006

"Please Be an Unwed Mother. Please Be an Unwed Mother"


I've noticed that publishers and advertisers have managed to make pregnancy look hot (less the swollen ankles and vomiting, of course); so, the next challenge can only be making the diaper-bag-toting, exhausted, mother-of-a-two-year old hot, too. Game on.


I desperately want the pregnant woman, so well done, BBDO.

What? I'm suppose to want the car?! That piece of shit?! Hahahahahahahahaha! Good one.

Now, seriously, can you introduce me to the model, or what?

1 Comments:

Blogger reenee said...

Perhaps they're trying to get the message out that women can be sexy even when pregnant?

Since I never had swollen ankles or vomiting, although walking was and remains a problem, I have to believe that this is the reason.

3:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home