Thursday, November 16, 2006

"Why, You're Not the Usual Planet on the Brink of Geo-political Disaster" Bow-Chicka-Bow-Wow


The mission of the Global Orgasm is to effect change in the energy field of the Earth through input of the largest possible surge of human energy. . . .

The intent is that the participants concentrate any thoughts during and after orgasm on peace. The combination of high- energy orgasmic energy combined with mindful intention may have a much greater effect than previous mass meditations and prayers.

The goal is to add so much concentrated and high-energy positive input into the energy field of the Earth that it will reduce the current dangerous levels of aggression and violence throughout the world
.


I hope that it doesn't come to self-love, that I can rope (handcuff, whatever) someone else into leaving me panting and sweaty, but I'll do what I have to. In the event that I am not Master of My Domain on December 23, forgive me. And remember, I'm killing the kitten for World Peace.

Don't judge.

2 Comments:

Blogger reenee said...

I like this. I'm marking my calendar just in case I'm free on the 22nd. . . especially since I missed the
event in London that I wrote about this past August.

8:38 PM  
Blogger Biff Loman said...

This is simple. I can do this.

The masturbate-a-thon, though, that made masturbation seem like work, and that ruined it for me. What can I say? When it comes to pumping the chubby, I'm a purist: naughty and fun and euphoric -- no work whistles, no time schedules, no mass production -- just a boy and his hand.

But I love that picture you included with your article.

5:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home