Tuesday, November 28, 2006

"Rachel Hunter, Why You Hatin'?"



Poured into a gold swimsuit, Make Me A Supermodel winner Jen Hunter looks as if this outfit was custom-made for her. . . .

Appearing here for the first time in the outfit which sparked the debate about size zero models, Miss Hunter - who was criticised on the show for being too fat - said: "This is what a real woman should look like.

"I am all curves and flesh, not skin and bone. Boys, who would you rather snuggle up to?"

. . . Barmaid Miss Hunter, 24 - who weighs 11 stone and is a healthy size 12 - was reduced to tears when she was castigated on the reality TV show for not taking a food and exercise regime seriously.

Judge Tandy Anderson, managing director of Select Model Management, criticised her for having "stocky" legs while supermodel Rachel Hunter, a fellow panellist, reprimanded her for saying she wanted to prove larger women could be successful models. . . .

"I am a northern lass - I like my hotpot and my shepherd's pie and I have a very sweet tooth.

"My wardrobe is stuffed with clothes that don't fit but I scrub up pretty well. I like to think men see me as a yummy mummy.


Well, I can only speak for the pervs, but on behalf of my people, yes, "yummy mummy, please."

1 Comments:

Blogger reenee said...

That is one sad looking image to the right. Skeletal is as unhealthy as morbidly obese, and obviously, looks just as bad.

10:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home