Wednesday, December 13, 2006

How Not to Get Your Ass Kicked by the Police

Chris Rock: Now, people in the black community, myself, often worry that we might be the victims of police brutality, so as a public service the Chris Rock Show proudly presents this educational video:


Have you ever been face-to-face with a police officer and wondered, "Is he about to kick my ass?" Well, wonder no more. If you follow these easy tips, you'll be fine.

First, obey the law. Laws are made for a reason; Think of them as hints.

You've heard people say, "Man, I wouldn't do that shit if I was you." Well, here's some of that shit: Car Jacking, Armed Robbery, Arson, Selling Drugs, Buying Drugs, Stabbing, Shooting.

You know, you're probably won't get your ass kicked if you just use common sense.

If you jump a subway turnstile, you might just get off with a warning from the police; but, if you jump a turnstile carrying a loaded gun and smoking a joint, then, maybe, you need your ass kicked.


Thanks, Chris. You're a fused spine and a ruptured spleen late with the advice, but still, your help is appreciated.

1 Comments:

Blogger reenee said...

I love Chris Rock, and stuff like this is why.
Thanks for the laugh Biff, I needed it today.
Now I'll be laughing for the rest of the evening.

6:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home