Monday, December 11, 2006

We Found These Nude Photos of Your Wife in the Garbage, and We're Returning Them to You because even a Dump Has Standards

A STUNNED Paul McCartney is grateful that family pictures - including nude photos of his estranged wife Heather Mills - have been returned to him.

Private photos of the former Beatle and Mills - including one of Mills in a bath wearing nothing but diamond earrings - were found dumped at a British rubbish tip.

Wow. Those must be some really awful nudes.

5 Comments:

Blogger Tom Bailey said...

I wonder why they were not sold. Most people would have cashed in on them.

9:18 AM  
Blogger LeeSee said...

I was about to ask whether or not the photos depicted Ms. Mills with or withhout her leg, but the article answered that burning question.

How humiliating to have nude photos returned, I would be mortified. Of course I wouldn't be in this situation, not everyone wants to see my butt.

9:28 AM  
Blogger Biff Loman said...

not everyone wants to see my butt

Those peoples are called, "freaks," and they should be ignored.

Normal people -- >>>>Biff Loman<<<< -- would click on any link you posted to said pictures.

But, don't let that influence you in any way.

6:05 PM  
Blogger reenee said...

Biff, I have something you might be interested in. . . say nothing to leesee.

7:13 PM  
Blogger Biff Loman said...

I like where this going. I really, really do.

8:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home