Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Merry Christmas 2007!


Super Crazy Big-Ass Special 2006 Hughes Family Christmas Photo Extravaganza! …will not be published this year, sorry. Dad had to call off Christmas due to lack of participation. Both brothers were scheduled to work Christmas day (Neil blames “Satan worshipers”), and, evidently, the rest of the gang were leery of being outed as drunken holiday maniacs. Again. Anyway, if you like, you can follow links here to relive all the mayhem from 2004 and 2005. Or you can just go out and get your own damn family. Start a-screwin’!

I was left pretty deflated on learning the festivities were canceled. Getting together with my family is so, so much fun. Also, I know the four people who bother to read this site on purpose, who didn’t stumble on it accidentally while looking for information about the benefits of icing their penis or the world hugly dog, really just tolerate all the crap I throw on here while patiently waiting for the only worthwhile stuff I ever post, i.e., photos of my dad dressed like erotic Batman.

So I put Plan B into effect
.


Plan B is cool. I love the response to his tattoo:

Yes, remarks one might make here include, “Is Godzilla eating a sandwich?”, “Why do you have a dinosaur smoking a cigar on your leg?” and “How many Godzilla tattoos do you need, anyway?”

Two, motherfucker. The answer is two.


But, really, it isn't January without an encapsulation of the Hughes Family Christmas (motto: "It's just not Christmas until someone gets stripped down to their tighty-whities"). The sun doesn't shine as bright; the air doesn't taste as sweet; the jello shots don't burn as well or as long. It might as well be February already.

Until it is, I'll guess I'll just have to re-read Christmas 2005, and pray for an equally entertaining 2007. Patrick, may all the Hughes stay healthy until then.

5 Comments:

Blogger reenee said...

My tattoos are way better.

9:20 PM  
Blogger LeeSee said...

Tattoos are for Satan Worshipers, that should delight my co-blogger.

9:43 PM  
Blogger Biff Loman said...

Ooh, can I see? I dig tattoos. I think they're sexy. I swear by Beelzebub's wings, I do.

10:07 PM  
Blogger reenee said...

Pffft. Satan is the wet dream of those dried up and crusty old men who demonized women way, way back in the long ago when they were building their patriarchal myths.

5:43 PM  
Blogger Biff Loman said...

I think you're right, absolutely, myth by the patriarchy perpetuated to keep women down. "So true, so very true," I'm writing in the margins of my screen and mind.

Now, about those tattoos, . . .

5:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home