Sunday, February 11, 2007

"Five Inches, but It's Thick"


Jack Donaghy: [to NBC page] I wasn't really going to fire you. I just wanted to remind you that I could.

I want you back here, 6:30 in the morning, sharp [pointing around], so you can sweep up these shrimp tails.

Kenneth: Yes, sir, Mr. Donaghy.

Jack: I'm going to have my eye on you, Kenneth.

Kenneth: [sycophantically] You will not be disappointed, sir.

Jack: [to Liz Lemon as they, both, watch Kenneth unchain his bicycle and then pedal away] The Italians have a saying, Lemon: "Keep your friends close, your enemies closer." And although they've never won a war or mass-produced a decent car, in this area, they are correct. In five years, we'll, all, be, either, working for him, or be dead by his hand.

I can't believe I haven't been watching this show. I mean, Alec Baldwin's impersonation of Anthony Hopkin's Lecter from Silence of the Lambs is enough to recommend buying a DVD of the first season, by itself. Of course, that would mean less time for me surfing the Internet, so it's unlikely that I'll ever actually watch an episode, but that shouldn't stop you.

Let me know how it turns out.

2 Comments:

Blogger LeeSee said...

Alec Baldwin makes the program, you have to watch it because of him.

The jokes come fast and with his delivery? It's golden.

9:24 AM  
Blogger reenee said...

He's a freak.

That attracts me.

6:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home