Friday, February 09, 2007

The First One's Free. . .


Jon: [Ted Haggard] went through a three-week, very intensive . . . Of course, a lot of people would say how do that do it? How do they turn this clearly gay man into a heterosexual. Well, it's very simple. You know when you were a kid and your father caught you smoking, and he decided to make you smoke a carton, . . . . Ted's been a busy boy.

Someone at the Daily Show's been reading my blog:

[from a 23 January post] How exactly do we C.H.O.P.S away the Gay? Well, we do it in the only way I know how. It's the same method my mother used when she saw a cigarette dangling from my lips and wanted me to quit. She got me to Choke the Smoke, by smoking pack after pack of Kools until I puked. (To this day, I can't go near a cigarette.) Copying that tried and true method, here, we chop away the gay by forcing you to have anal and oral sex with me, over and over and over again , bumping and grinding, pitching and catching, until finally you scream, "Enough with the Gay! There's got to be a better way!" (And you will.) Trust me. It works -- if not the first time, then definitely, by the second or third. I have never failed to turn a gay man straight.

4 Comments:

Blogger reenee said...

Wow. In fact, big wow.

Does this mean that we've been posting on a legendary blogger's blog?

*fanning myself*

6:59 PM  
Blogger Biff Loman said...

If by "legendary," you mean "unpaid," yes, yes, you have.

I can't believe I've been just giving it away.

I feel so cheap - and more than just a little used.

8:25 PM  
Blogger reenee said...

We've all given it away, at least once, twice or thrice. At least you don't feel a bit soiled and unusual. That would be much worse.

9:29 PM  
Blogger LeeSee said...

In an odd twist, when "you give it away" your preserve your dignity when you "sell it" you become, well let's just say, a cheap tart.

Legends keep their dignity, don't they?

On the other hand cheap tarts have more fun.

2:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home