Tuesday, March 06, 2007

FCC Complaints Found by The Smoking Gun.Com



TSG's favorite:

"It was obscene to show Prince, a HOMOSEXUAL person through a sheet, as to show his siluette (sic) while his guitar showed a very phalic (sic) symbol coming from his below-midriff section. I am very offended and I would preffer (you get the idea) not to have showed it to my 4 children who love football. One of them has hoped to be a quarterback and now he will turn out gay. I am actually considering to check him for HIV. Thanks CBS for turning my son GAY."


You'll be interested to know that not only does watching Prince render children gay, but it also renders men impotent:

"I find it highly unacceptable to have a family watching a sporting event only to find Prince stroking, manipulating and fondleing his guitar behind the curtain. This image only made him look extremely large which made the rest of us feel small, and unable to preform this evening."


My favorite complaint revealed more about the writer than the musical segment, though. As they say in the Southern churches, "Tell it all, brother. Tell it all":

During Prince's rendition of Purple Rain, which I think is a realy great song, there seemed to be a shadow puppet of his (penis). The sheet? that was the backdrop seemed to be (stained?) with something (semen?) My children were watching and now I have to explain to them what a wet spot is on a cum covered sheet. Thanks CBS.

"I dont' think I would have told all that."

I'm really sorry I watched the Puppy Bowl instead of the Super Bowl now.

2 Comments:

Blogger reenee said...

The pea brains of the world never cease to amaze me. Thanks for bringing us so much evidence so often. I laugh so much that I know when I visit I'll need plastic on my keyboard.

11:05 PM  
Blogger Biff Loman said...

As long as you're willing to read it, I'll be willing to post it. I'm glad someone besides me thinks it's funny.

So thanks, ReeNee.

9:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home