Friday, May 11, 2007

Just Look at Those Eyes. You Know She Wanted It


A Pierce County jury has acquitted a man accused of having sex with the family dog.. . .

"I'm glad that justice was able to see it wasn't an action of my doing," McPhail said as he left the court building.

He said he believes his wife made up the story because she is seeking to end their marriage.

It was Jesika McPhail who contacted police and told them she'd caught her husband engaged in sexual intercourse with their pit bull, Sara, last October. Jesika McPhail was not immediately available for comment about the verdict.

When McPhail becomes available for comment, expect her to say something like, "I turned over the picture I took of my husband fucking the dog to the DA. Hell, what does it take to convict a dog-fucker in this state, audio?"

3 Comments:

Blogger LeeSee said...

Apparently some guys will stick it anywhere!

6:25 PM  
Blogger reenee said...

The defense was able to introduce some evidence about strife in the marriage.

Was this before or after the alleged dog fucking incident?

9:33 PM  
Blogger Biff Loman said...

I've never been married, but I tend to believe that a little dog fucking on the porch can introduce an element of strife into even the happiest of relationships. Of course, if we're talking about three-ways, then not so much.

But, now, I'm just guessing.

12:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home