Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Cue the Theme from The Crying Game


Internal vaginal casts are a new an exciting direction in my erotic lifecasts, where no sculptor has gone before. Featured in Forum magazine, this is a totally unique new service, using a technique I perfected to create a G-spot demonstration model for Amora, London's new erotic visitor attraction. The material and process used is harmless and painless and produces the most spectatcular casts of the vagina ever made. These intriguing and sensual shapes reveal the mysteries and inner beauty of the female body. . . . You may buy one of these limited edition casts or women may commission your ownto reveal your own personal inner beauty. In the plaster casts you get a real sense of the shape, texture and volume of the vagina and in clear resin you can see even more. Imagine a view through the inner and outer lips right deep down into the hidden mysteries within.

Apparently, the hidden mystery is that inside each vagina lies a wrinkled scrotum yearning to breathe free — the image of which has put me in a mood to sing a song from the 60s. Please join me if you know it:

Has anybody here
Seen my old friend Throbbing Erection?
Can you tell me where he's gone?

He pleased a lot of people,
But, it seems, the Good, they die young(ish).
I just looked at a sculpture of the inside of a vagina
And he was gone.

3 Comments:

Blogger reenee said...

I damn near fell off of my chair laughing.

Thank you.

8:02 PM  
Blogger Biff Loman said...

Thank you, as always, for coming by to read this crap.

8:35 PM  
Blogger Circa Bellum said...

Um, I believe you may have drooped to a new low...

6:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home