Friday, June 22, 2007

Ouch! Always Remember: The Female Is the Deadlier of the Species


From the moment I met you,
I couldn't get enough.
Saw the nerdie inside you
Try to act so tough.

We were two of a kind,
Like peas in a pod,
Seemed perfect together.
But now I see,
There's one thing we cannot weather.

You're the worst sex I ever had.
It was so fucking bad.
You could never find my clit
Even if I drew a map to it.

The worst sex I ever had.
It was so goddamn bad.
But, at least, one thing is true:
I ain't never going to have bad sex again with you.

There were other problems, too.
All the little things you said.

How you had to go for cigarettes,
And left me naked in your bed.

How you wouldn't let me touch your Jew 'fro
I should have seen that warning.
Your hair to be all perfect.
'Cause you were filming in the morning.


You're the worst sex I ever had.
It was so fucking bad.
At least, when you took me from behind,
You couldn't see my face or read my mind.

The worst sex I ever had.
It was so goddamn bad.
Had to fake every single one,
And lie there like a corpse till your ass was done.

Yeah, you're a big, fat star
Everybody knows who you are.
You probably fucked every girl in this bar

POOR-LY!

But he did fuck them, so ….

2 Comments:

Blogger reenee said...

Well, at least they got a song out of the experience.

11:56 PM  
Blogger Biff Loman said...

And, probably, an STD, but that's beside the point.

3:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home