Sunday, July 08, 2007

Artist Rendering of 11-Year-Old Drunk Driver


An 11-year-old girl was charged with drunken driving after leading police on a chase at speeds of up to 100 mph that ended when she flipped the car in an Alabama beach town.

A video camera in the police car captured the look of surprise on the officer's face when he approached the wrecked car and got a look at the motorist.

When asked by the arresting officers where she was going in such a hurry, the pre-teen told the officers she was trying to make Last Call.

5 Comments:

Blogger reenee said...

What ever drugs you're taking, I want some.

12:03 PM  
Blogger Biff Loman said...

Me? I'm just high on life.

6:33 PM  
Blogger Biff Loman said...

And then, there's the Meth.

12:18 AM  
Blogger LeeSee said...

I think perhaps it's just a bit more lyrical than meth, I'm betting on "orange wedge" maybe even "purple dome"...
what say you?

12:45 PM  
Blogger Biff Loman said...

The important thing is that you want to share this moment with me. I can't tell you how good that makes me feel.

Really. I'm at the point where I can see the Love coming from you. Wow.

3:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home