Wednesday, August 08, 2007

And Like That, Japan Is Back on Top


From Japan comes the F-Cup brand cookie containing nearly 50mg of that "miracle" breast enlarging herb Pueraria Mirifica. This product packaged in the form of a "cute" cookie gives me reason for pause.


What's this herb Pueraria Mirifica anyway?


It's a plant found in Thailand and SE Asia whose root contains phytoestrogens, plant derivatives that can mimic the effect of estrogen in the body. As with many herbal products, god knows how much of the product is actually in an individual cookie. Quality control for most such things is notoriously poor.


Will products like this make my breasts grow?


Possibly, as estrogen makes ductal tissue (the non fatty component of your breast) proliferate. Something like this would likely produce gynecomastia (man boobs) in males.

Are you a real doctor?

If by real doctor, you mean am I licensed to practice medicine and certified in the specialty of cosmetic surgery? No, I'm not. But those are just tools the Man uses to keep good, sound medical practices like F-Cup cookies out of the hands and small breasts of people, like you. I turned my back on that kind of oppression, and in so doing, I became licensed to serve the greater Good and certified by the People.

And 9 out of 10 8 out of 10 7 out of 10 6 out of 10 surviving patients, recommend me for to their friends who use back-alley medicine. I'm that good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home