Friday, August 10, 2007

"Is Your Spidey Sense Tingling, or Are You Just Happy to See Me?"


So, yesterday me and my friend Dane and I decided to head down to the old Packard car plant in down town Detroit for some nice shots of the decay. We get there and start to take some pixorz and everything is just fine for about 30 min. Then we hear a noise above us we look up and see what appears to be a band and their photographer taking pictures for some album art. They were all in combat boots and one had leather vest with no shirt on. Dane was like did you see the gay cowboy, and at that time I just passed it off and was like yeah what ever. Boy was I wrong. We continue taking pictures and move up a floor when all of the sudden Dane calls me over. I look at what he is looking at.

I'm like WTF the same people that were taking pictures earlier were dressed up like super heroes and taking pictures. I'm thinking this shit is getting weird but I guess if you want to costume-play super heroes on the top of the old Packard plant who am I to stop you. I continue taking pictures and move up to the roof. I look down and see something that I wish I had never saw. Spider Man on his knees about to blow Venom!

Oh, and you would defeat Venom how? Hitting him with your fist? Trapping him with your webs? Yeah, right. Like that would stop him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home