Tuesday, September 18, 2007

“Grab Your Glocks when You See Your English Teacher … ”



In court documents, she's known as “Jane Doe.” Innocuous enough, but the woman behind that pseudonym pushes one of the nation's hottest political buttons: guns and school safety.

What Ms. Doe wants to do is take her Glock 9-mm pistol to the high school in Medford, Ore., where she teaches.

Jane Doe: “Continuing our lesson on the English Romantic poets, we're going to read a few representatives of the form today, and tonight, for homework, you're going to write your own poems based on the style of the Movement.

“And let me just say, if any of you bitch-asses is thinking about falling in here tomorrow without your homework, stop, because tomorrow, if I don't see a poem with your name on it, I'm passing out gun wounds like government cheese, youknowwhatI'msaying.

“What, Jimmy? Yeah, you can go to the bathroom.

“Bring me back a dime. And Jimmy, it better not be light.”

2 Comments:

Blogger Circa Bellum said...

Gosh Biff, it sounds like a good idea to me. Maybe if my teachers had been packin' heat, I'd of made better grades 'n sh*t. Jus' sayin', thaz all.

6:48 AM  
Blogger reenee said...

After having lived in Medford for many years, this so does not surprise me, nay, it makes me proud.

8:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home