Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Helpful? Dude, If Reading That Hadn't Freaked Me Shitless, I'd Still Be Clicking that Button. As It Stands, I Don't Think I'll Need It



I have been looking for a syringe bulb type douche for travel, at home I use an attachment I have hooked up to the bath. Well, I think this is about aas good as you are going to get. I, personally like to use A LOT of water, and this bulb fills up pretty well. I usually only have to fill this a couple of times to clean out completely. At home, I will remain loyal to my shower attachment...but in times of need, this works. One word of advice, make sure that the sink and the toilet are in the same room. In some older bed and breakfast the toilet and the sink are sometimes separate (I mean two different rooms!) and it's a little embarrassing to walk between the toilet room and the sink room to refill and clean.

Comment Comment | Permalink | Was this review helpful to you?

1 Comments:

Blogger reenee said...

*blink*

9:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home