Monday, May 19, 2008

Feel Shame




When you wake up in the morning in an unfamiliar place,
And you can't remember where or when let alone her face,
You cannot find your shoe and your hair smells like a bar.
But you kind of feel excited because you got really far.


Last night, I was sure that I was with a ten;
Then, this morning when I saw those Kankles, I had to think again.


Ohhh, I will not be ashamed (be ashamed)
To walk the crowded streets alone
In yesterday's outfit and cologne.
Oh, how I'll push through the day (through the day)
In my tiny ruffled mini-skirt and some guy's XL t-shirt,
Oh, I will not be ashamed.


I went to a theme party, not planning to stay long
But in the morning I found myself still dressed in a thong.
I see my professor walking by and I'm feeling like a freak.
I wonder what he'll think when I take his daughter out next week.


Oh, we will not be ashamed (be ashamed)
I'm feeling like a greasy mess,
Still rocking out in my bride's maid dress.
Somehow, we'll push through the day (through the day)
As we walk that rotting, crowded plank called Walk of Shame
We will not feel ashamed.


I tried to learn my lesson
Time and time again
Tomorrow, when the clock strikes 2:00
I'm back in love again, back in love again



If you don't feel shame, you're not doing it right. Seriously.

1 Comments:

Blogger LeeSee said...

Unfortunately I have found this to be true.

1:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home