Thursday, October 02, 2008

I'm Going to Take a Shot and Fill My Spaces with Shot Glasses. I Don't Know What Path Others May Take, But…














Play PALIN BINGO© at your VP Debate Party:

  • Give each player their own unique PALIN BINGO card (choose from below or make your own)

  • Whenever Sarah Palin says word or phrase in one of your boxes, check it off.

  • If you check 5 boxes in any straight or diagonal line, you win PALIN BINGO!

  • The center box, “Air Space” is free. Go ahead and check that off right away.

  • For extra points, try and score a “Media Black-Out”, by filling in all the boxes on your card!



  • 2 Comments:

    Blogger reenee said...

    Thank you for finding so many fun things for us to enjoy.

    7:25 PM  
    Blogger Biff Loman said...

    You know me: I'm a giver.

    8:08 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home