Tuesday, September 30, 2008

It's Actually Worse than I've Implied


Katie Couric: And when it comes to establishing your world view, I was curious, what newspapers and magazines did you regularly read before you were tapped for this, to stay informed and to understand the world?

Gov. Palin: I've read most of them, again, with a great appreciation for the press, for the media…

Katie Couric: Like what ones specifically. I'm curious.

Gov. Palin: Um, all of them. Any of them that, um, have been in front of me all these years. I like the ones with pictures best, especially the ones that allow me to use Crayons to determine the colors. Oh! And pop ups! Loves me some pop ups.

[At which point, Couric's head asplodes]

1 Comments:

Blogger reenee said...

It's painful, actually.

10:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home