Monday, June 15, 2009

A Picture Is Worth a Thousand Words


Secretary of State Clinton: Seriously, dude, …

President Obama: Oh, come on, Hillary. You expect me to believe…

Secretary of State Clinton: On Chelsea's life, I swear. I put one hand on the Kim Jong il and the other on MC Hammer, like this, and the two became one. True story.

President Obama: Pull the other one. It whistles “Dixie.”

Secretary of State Clinton: Don't dismiss this so quickly, B. You're very quick to dismiss.* Reserve judgment until you've seen his Typewriter. Once you've seen his Typewriter, all doubt will be removed.

Secretary of State Clinton: Seriously. Val, you've seen it. Kim Jong il's Typewriter?

Senior Advisor Valerie Jarrett: Proper.

President Obama: Okay, let's get on the plane.

Secretary of State Clinton: All right, all right. You've got us. Just do me a favor: Dummy up until we've had a chance to run this scam on Biden.

President Obama: You're running this on Biden?

Secretary of State Clinton: Yeah. I bet Merkel I could get him to repeat this to a CNN reporter by the weekend.

President Obama: Sweet. I'll dummy up on one condition. I want in.

Secretary of State Clinton: Done. Here's how it's going down…

*all due respect to Seinfeld

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home