Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I Feel You, Little, Plastic Guy. On Any Given Day, That's What Life Is Like for Me, Too


Now, for your amusement, street art. It's even more amusing to me because I have good friends in Winston-Salem, NC and Washington DC, two of the featured cities.

I'm not saying they had anything to do with this. I'm just saying you're not fooling me with that blue sleeping bag, Law Guy. We've been camping together too many times for me to fall for that. (Plus, isn't that just around the block from your office?)

2 Comments:

Blogger Bryan Gates said...

My little statue is the one that the sign fell on, and while he is pinned under the sign, two other plastic men are stealing his wallet.

7:54 AM  
Blogger Biff Loman said...

That's actually good to hear. Since I haven't seen you in a year, I've been unaware of how things are going, and I've been wondering. Now, I know—same old, same old.

It reminds me of one of my favorite exchanges from Star Wars.

Han Solo turns to Luke and asks, “How we doing kid?”

Luke says, “About the same as usual.”

“That bad, huh?”

6:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home