Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Because Every Time Someone Slaps a Child, an Angel Gets His Taser



The show How I Met Your Mother is an acquired taste, I think. The premised doesn't immediately grab you, but if you watch it long enough, you'll find little things to make want to see it every week.

And then, there are things like slap bet, that really hook you. For those of you that haven't seen the show and don't know what I'm talking about, I'll explain. Slap bet is as juvenile as it sounds: instead of money, you bet hard slaps to the face—really hard slaps to the face.

Last night, they took it a step further, by inventing a Slap Bet board game, the commercial for which you can watch above. I love it.

Of course, being the youngest of four sons, every day of my childhood was a game of Slap Bet, except without the cards, spinner, bets, and protections provided by a just authority.

By the way, this is the Slap Bet song:



Enjoy, and Happy Thanksgiving.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home