Sunday, May 13, 2012

The Feet of the Master Is Really Where You Want to Be for This



“Oh, hi there. I'm G-money. You may recognize me from the Pee Wherever You Like video.


I was just practicing a technique I learned from the YouTube video How to Piss in Public.


So here we are: ‘How to Piss in Public for Women’


…Let me just address something that's on every woman's mind right now. You're probably thinking, If I do these techniques, I'm going to get piss all over myself. That's what WetWipes are for! That's right. I like to call them piss erasures, because it's like the urine drips never even happened.


But it doesn't matter because…no matter how much you smell like urine, guys are still going to hit on you.

I didn't need a video to teach me public urination techniques. I learned at the feet of a master, my mom.

Happy Mother's Day, mom! I love you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home