Saturday, May 19, 2012

"I am the Least Difficult of Men. All I Want Is Boundless Love"


MEDITATIONS IN AN EMERGENCY
FRANK O'HARA

Am I to become profligate as if I were a blonde? Or religious as if I were French?


Each time my heart is broken it makes me feel more adventurous (and how the same names keep recurring on that interminable list!), but one of these days there’ll be nothing left with which to venture forth.


Why should I share you? Why don’t you get rid of someone else for a change?


I am the least difficult of men. All I want is boundless love....


Now there is only one man I love to kiss when he is unshaven. Heterosexuality! you are inexorably approaching. (How discourage her?)
Don't discourage her. Embrace Lady Heterosexuality in all her forms. Join me, my gay brothers. Come to the Dark Side. We've got vaginas.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home