Thursday, February 10, 2005

"When Condoleezza Returns from France, That Bitch Better Have My Money"

If George W. Bush really wants to protect America, he should create a "Department of 'Ho-Land' Security."

That's the advice of San Francisco-based sex worker advocate Carol Leigh, who says cities can cut down on crime and terrorism by having prostitutes patrol the streets.

Leigh figures the presence of prostitutes can deter burgaries, drug dealing and other crimes that thrive on isolated streets.


I figure, given the way he's made bitch-slappin' our unofficial foreign policy, George Bush is big pimpin' enough.

3 Comments:

Blogger Circa Bellum said...

can't have too much bling for the b-man. Ho's a good idea. It's all in the implementation. And damn straight on Condi. Sheeet.

6:38 PM  
Blogger giornalista said...

I usually only make mental comments after reading a blog (mental, meaning in my head, not insane... then again), but seeing as how you seem to be the only person who I'm not currently having "relations" with that actually reads my baby blog (how'd you find it?), I felt that it would be apropos to leave a comment on the posting of yours that got my attention in the first place.

Freakin' hilarious. 'Nuff said.

10:53 PM  
Blogger Biff Loman said...

Sitemeter told me that you visited, so I clicked on your link, and checked your blog out — very cool. (I wish I could support myself as a freelance writer.)

I started blogging on a dare from a friend. The plan was to do it for a day or two, and quit after he'd read my results. Didn't happen. He read my blog, told me it sucked, and suggested I return to lurking other writer's blogs. Unfortunately, by then, I was hooked. It's now my favorite waste of time.

11:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home