Friday, February 10, 2006

Harrison Ford Is Braver in Real Life than Any Character He's Played on the Big Screen

If I didn't tell you that this thing used to be Calista Flockhart I know you wouldn't have guessed it. Instead, you probably would have left some comments asking why I was posting pictures of strange sewer creatures. And then I'd make up some terrible lie about starting a sewer creature fan club, but eventually you'd find out it was actually Calista Flockhart and we'd have a big fight because I lied to you, and trust is the only thing we have in this world, baby.

As unhealthy as she looked as a stick, it was still way more appealing than this. A plate of monkey feces is more appealing than this
.


I've never seen a plate of monkey feces, but I'm going to go with, "Yeah, a plate of monkey feces is. It really, really is."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home