Thursday, April 27, 2006

"I'd Like to Gvie a Shout Out to the Western World's Biggest Ho, Queen Elizabeth II. Come On Down Here, Queenie, and Drop It on Us Like Its Hot"

In February last year, a celebrity makeup artist filed a lawsuit against the rapper alleging he and several of the men in his entourage had drugged and raped her.

She also claimed one of his associates beat her following a taping of ABC's Jimmy Kimmel Live show, which Snoop guest-hosted in January 2003. However no charges were ever brought and the woman dropped the case in August saying in a statement that the matter had been resolved amicably.

A fan also accused Snoop and his security team of beating him up and stealing his diamond earrings during a Seattle concert in July.


No, it wasn't like that. The guy sucker punched me.

I was complaining to the venue's barista about the foam on my doppio short-shot macchiato, and he hit me in the back of my head. Then, before I could say, "Excuse me, but are those my glasses you're standing on?" his friends were upon me. Fists and feet, that's all I saw. The next thing I know I'm filing complaints at the police station.

I can assure you, had the guy come at me straight up, tried to take my earrings like a real man, things would have been different: Grills would have been busted; caps definitely popped.

Seriously, I'm gangsta' like that. Nobody fucks with me, my bling, or my bitches. I'm from the mean streets of Fayetteville, yo!

Now that I've explained that, can someone please explain how one goes about resolving a rape amicably?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home